Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley and R.M.Williams have come together to offer a quintessentially Australian weekend experience.
This bucket list undertaking, set against the backdrop of the Greater Blue Mountains promises unforgettable bushland adventures on horseback, world-class cuisine, authentic campfire tales underneath the starry sky, plus two personally fitted pairs of R.M. Williams boots to take home. It’s all happening on Friday May 6 to Sunday May 8 and includes:
- Two-night stay in an ultra-luxury Heritage Villa with private pool
- Horse trail ride led by Terry Goodear, head of heritage and heartland at R.M.Williams
- R.M.Williams Australian-inspired degustation dinner
- Campfire and stargazing experience, hosted by Mark Muller, editor in chief at OUTBACK magazine
- Bespoke R.M.Williams experience and private boot fitting at the Heritage Boutique
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily including a select range of local wines and beer with meals
- Two on-site nature-based activities per day from scheduled inclusions
Plus, two pairs of personally fitted R.M.Williams boots to take home $2,480 per villa per night twin-share.
Tel: +61 2 9308 0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org