Produced in partnership with SkyPoint
Perched 230m above the beach, the Gold Coast’s SkyPoint, located atop the iconic Q1 building in Surfers Paradise, has revealed a new-look venue and transformative rebrand that is elevating the view to all new heights.
SkyPoint has unveiled the new brand and revamped venue that promises to elevate the event experience to a whole new level. While the breathtaking 360-degree views of the Gold Coast city, hinterland and coastline remain the same, the venue’s refurbishments sees a transformative rebrand that brings a fresh and contemporary look to the venue’s event spaces.
SkyPoint is a premier location for events and conferences with three distinct, versatile and inspiring levels, each space creating one-of-a-kind standing receptions, seated dinners, and relaxed gatherings for corporate or social events. The venue also offers accommodation options through Q1 Resort, as well as neighbouring hotels within a one-block radius.
Conveniently located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with underground car parking available and the tram stop right at the lobby, SkyPoint is perfectly placed for stunning events that are matched only by its breathtaking views.
Whether you are looking for an intimate dinner, a corporate conference with natural lighting and ocean features, or a show-stopping gala dinner, there is something to fit every event at SkyPoint:
- Gala dinners: SkyPoint offers the perfect setting for a unique and stunning gala dinner, with options from a more intimate event to exclusive use of SkyPoint.
- Cocktail Parties: SkyPoint can cater for cocktail functions for up to 380 guests. The inspiring menu choices can be tailored to suit your requirements in your choice of spaces.
- Corporate Events: SkyPoint is the perfect venue for pre-dinner canapés and beverages or for exclusive use for large-scale corporate events.
- Conferencing: SkyPoint conference facilities on Level 2 include a pre-function foyer perfect for a small to medium expo space, an executive boardroom, and a magnificent grand ballroom that converts into three function rooms for smaller, intimate events. All spaces boast natural light and access to the exclusive outdoor terrace, perfect for breaks and post conference drinks.
- Weddings: SkyPoint will take your guests’ breath away on your special day with stunning views and an elegant dining experience.
For more on holding an event at SkyPoint: skypoint.com.au | 07 5582 2700| email@example.com