micenet is offering event professionals a special discount to attend a day of workshops including in-depth training focused on crisis management, security and counter terrorism preparation and response in Melbourne on Thursday, November 30.
With the business event sector becoming more exposed to risks beyond our control, how event planners, venues and contractors prepare and respond is now critical to ensuring the safety and security of clients and staff at events.
In conjunction with the Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia, micenet is offering a limited number of people the opportunity to attend this meeting with presentations by some of Australia’s most experienced crisis management practitioners including:
- Former 60 Minutes reporter and crisis specialist, Peter Wilkinson, who will speak on Crisis Management;
- And ex-NSW senior police officer and now advisor to major event organisers in Australia and internationally, Craig Sheridan, who will discuss issues relating to Security and Counter Terrorism.
- Other sessions on event management, marketing and sales are also being offered including:
- A Sales clinic by Murray Grimston, Advisory Partner, Miller Heiman Group
- A Strategy and Insights clinic by Denzil Rankine, Founder and Executive Chairman, AMR International
- A Social Media Marketing clinic by Felicity Zadro, Founder and Managing Director, Zadro
- A Marketing Optimisation clinic by Brad McIntyre, Country Manager – New Zealand, Eventbrite
- A Logistics and Safety clinic by Sharon Friedman, Safety Manager, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and Jim Pantopolis, General Manager – Australia and New Zealand, Agility Fairs & Events
- A Stand Design and Experience clinic by Giles Carlyle, Senior Account Manager and Designer, Designteam; and Adam Gottlieb, Founder & CEO, TELEPORTIVITY – powered by Worker Clicks
To engage these presenters would be out of reach for most companies but for $450pp, attendees will gain valuable insights into these highly important topics.
This is a $100 discount for micenet readers and applies to Thursday November 30 ONLY.
Places are strictly limited. Click here to register using the special code: MICE7977IC