Singapore – Marina Bay Sands has given out seven awards to service providers, in recognition of their varied efforts contributing to the success of its business.
The first-of-its-kind by a private company in Singapore’s hospitality industry, the Sands Supplier Excellence Award is a global initiative spearheaded by MBS’ corporate headquarters in Las Vegas.
Close to 500 construction, F&B, marketing and advertising, retail, and technology service providers were nominated by MBS’ various business units and team members, then placed through rounds of judging by Las Vegas Sands and Singapore’s executive leadership team.
MBS president and CEO, George Tanasijevich, commented: “The continued success of Marina Bay Sands, as well as our ability to deliver excellent service to our guests across such a diverse platform, hinges on the deep partnerships we have formed with our suppliers. It is our privilege to be able to provide this recognition through the Sands Supplier Excellence Award.”
The winners and categories include:
- fruit juice supplier Sunfresh Singapore Pte Ltd – for efforts in Corporate Culture and Sustainability;
- light and power contractor Cyclect Electrical Engineering Pte Ltd – Cost Management;
- security and consultancy solutions provider Certis Cisco Security Pte Ltd – Service Excellence;
- structured cabling system integrator Lantrovision (S) Pte Ltd – Project Management;
- F&B distributor and retailer Culina Pte Ltd – Total Quality Management;
- electrical product distributor and supply chain solution provider Gexpro Asia Pte Ltd – Innovation;
- digital imaging and printing solutions company Colourscan Co (Pte) Ltd – Small Medium Enterprise
Sister property The Venetian Macau Resort Hotel and its parent company in America will also be introducing the Award.