Destination North Coast (DNC) is firmly committed to supporting its stakeholders throughout this challenging era of COVID-19. Throughout the crisis DNC aims to support its industry partners, keep them engaged where possible and to share successes achieved in view of inspiring other businesses.
To that end, DNC is launching a morning tea meeting series designed to keep a health check on the business events community and stakeholders on the North Coast over the next three months.
In addition to the professional development training, the meeting will allow for a bit of comic relief with prizes awarded to best dressed in response to the theme of the meeting.
As business events executive for DNC, Beck Morley, explains: “As we all know, when the announcement was made to limit gatherings of people, the first market to really feel the impact was the business events market. Many of our venues and support services specialising in business events on the North Coast either closed, down sized or pivoted in response. As a result DNC have organised #allinthistogether a series of morning tea meetings to ensure that our community stays connected and that our people feel valued, even if they are temporarily out of a job.”
The meetings, hosted by DNC business events executives, will allow stakeholders whether still employed or currently not acting in their roles to partake in discussions regarding resources that are available as well as accessing professional development and resilience training on a complimentary basis. Some of the great guest speakers include:
- Tim Jack Adams – Green X7 https://greenx7.com
- Nicky Rasmin – Industry Trainer and Coach https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicky-rasmin-651ba434/
- Lynne Schinella – https://www.lynneschinella.com.au
- Kerri Rodley – https://www.exhalepeople.com/kerrirodley
In addition to the professional development training, the meeting will allow for a bit of comic relief with prizes awarded to best dressed in response to the theme of the meeting. Some of these include:
- We take our hat off to you! – wear your most entertaining hat – Thursday, April 2, 2020
- PJ Party – whether you wear day PJs or night PJs – we won’t judge! Thursday April 9, 2020
- Active, active, active wear… best outfit wins Thursday, April 16, 2020
- World Travel from the comfort of your lounge-room – Thursday, April 23, 2020
To get involved email Rebecca Morley – firstname.lastname@example.org