Taking place on December 3, 2020, is the Regional Victoria Virtual Showcase, an online event aimed at putting the destination back on the map with business events planners. Run by Business Events Victoria (BEV), the event will showcase the region’s offerings that were developed and innovated during the Covid-19 lockdown.
More than 170 prospective meeting planners will meet with local suppliers to source inspiration for their 2021 conferences, motivational programs, training workshops and executive sessions.
Executive officer of BEV Chris Porter commented: “This virtual showcase will provide a content-rich program for regional Victoria and allow the business events industry to reconnect after an unfathomably challenging year.
“For the first time, the showcase will welcome attendees from right across Australia to explore and discover all that regional Victoria has to offer for business events. It is a fantastic way to highlight that regional Victoria is open for business and we can’t wait to share all that is new and exciting for 2021.”
At the virtual showcase, delegates can learn more about the many new and refurbished spaces in regional Victoria, including:
- Puffing Billy Railway’s new Menzies Creek Museum and Function Centre (Yarra Valley)
- Rich Glen Olive Estate’s new Pop-Up Provedore (The Murray)
- Bendigo’s new historic Mackenzie Quarters (The Goldfields)
- Levantine Hill (Yarra Valley)
- Novotel Geelong’s new expanded meeting spaces (Geelong & The Bellarine)
- Warrnambool Racing Club (Great Ocean Road)
Registration is free and can be completed here.