A. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest aims to promote greater awareness and appreciation of the vibrant MICE industry, and is organised by micenet ASIA and AONIA Pte Ltd (termed “the Organisers”).
2. This competition is open to all professionals in the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Conferences, Exhibitions and Events industry and students undertaking related courses (events and hospitality management courses). All participants in this contest will hence be termed “the Contestant” and reside in any country within Asia.
B. CONTEST MECHANICS
1. All contestants are required to submit a video not exceeding 20 seconds in length, holding an object or standing against a background complementing their reasons why they love or would love to be in the MICE industry. Videos must be in either .mov or .mp4 format at a maximum of 360p, and send to email@example.com via email or download link, along with your full name, phone number and email address.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to select and edit the videos that will be uploaded on micenet magazines’ Facebook page.
3. Videos will be uploaded daily – do inform your friends to LIKE it on micenet’s Facebook page should you see your video uploaded.
4. Winners will be picked based on the following criteria: 1) The number of likes (50%), and 2) Creativity – decided by the Organisers (50%).
5. 4 winners will be selected and results will be posted on micenet’s Facebook page on May 31, 2013.
6. Prizes are non-exchangeable for cash, non-transferrable, and subject to the terms and conditions of the prize sponsors.
7. 10 videos with the most number of “likes” on micenet’s Facebook page will be included in the “Why We Love MICE” video montage.
8. Any dispute will be subject to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
1. All contest entries, in part of whole, are eligible for inclusion in a “Why We Love MICE” video montage that will be used to promote the MICE industry online and at events. All contestants in this contest agree to the use of part or whole of their video entries for this purpose without further consideration.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any participants at their discretion.
1. For any enquiries, please contact Charline at firstname.lastname@example.org.