A. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest aims to promote greater awareness and appreciation of Singapore as a destination for meeting and incentive travel organisers.
2. This contest is open to all professionals in the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Conferences, Exhibitions and Events industry living or working within the Asia Pacific region.
B. CONTEST MECHANICS
1. Contestants are required to submit a 50-word response to why they would consider a meeting or incentive travel trip to Singapore, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, company and designation.
2. The deadline for submissions is 5pm December 2, 2013.
3. Winners will be chosen based on the creativity of answers – decided by micenet ASIA.
4. Winners will be notified via email by 5pm December 13, 2013 on the collection of vouchers.
5. Prizes are non-exchangeable for cash, non-transferrable, and subject to the terms and conditions of the prize sponsors.
6. Any dispute will be subject to the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
1. All contest entries, in part of whole, are eligible for inclusion for any editorial coverage to promote the Singapore as an ideal meetings and incentive destination. All contestants in this contest agree to the use of part or whole of their written submissions for this purpose without further consideration.
2. micenet ASIA reserves the right to disqualify any participants at their discretion.
1. For any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com