Win a nine week weight loss challenge of 18 sessions and $100 voucher with Vision Personal Training – terms and conditions
micenet (the ‘promoter’)
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘terms and conditions’) govern the promoter’s competition giving you the chance to win a nine week weight loss challenge with Vision Personal Training (‘competition’). By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
What is the prize & terms?
1. The major prize valued at $1290 (aud) includes:
a. 2 Personal Training Sessions per week (total 18)
b. Start Up Kit (back pack, water bottle, book, esky and towel)
c. Vision Virtual Training online program
d. Vision Group Training
e. Studio Access
f. 9 Week Challenge Registration
g. Shopping Tour
i. Registration is at a location listed on the website www.visionpersonaltraining.com
j. Winner must use the prize starting in September 2014.
k. The prize may be transferred if the winner is unable to partipate
l. Winner must be over the age of 18 yo.
2. The second prize is valued at $100 and includes:
a. $100 personal training voucher to use in the studio listed on the vision personal training website of recipient’s choice
b. Available for non-clients to be used at a Vision Personal Training Studio. Not redeemable for cash. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
c. The major winner is not entitled to receive the $100 vision personal training voucher
When can you enter the competition?
3. The competition opens at 14:00pm (est) on 13/03/2014 and closes at 15/05/2014 (14:00pm est).
4. The draw will take place on 16/05/2014 at BT Publishing office Suite 3, Level 4 189 Kent St Sydney NSW 2000.
What do you need to do to enter?
5. To enter, you must:
a. Visit www.mice.net.au and click on the competition page link which takes you to micenet facebook page or directly visit micenet facebook
b. Like micenet Australia on facebook
c. Answer the competition: “Tell us in one word or more what you think about our website makeover” and submit your answer via the online form or via micenet’s facebook competition entry page.
d. One answered question submitted via micenet website/ micenet facebook competition entry page constitutes one valid entry (‘valid entry’) into the competition. only one entry per person is permitted. if the promoter reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
e. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
What are the conditions of entry?
8. There is no charge to enter the competition other than the usual internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or telephone company.
9. To enter this competition, you must:
a. Be aged 18 or over
d. Answer the competition question; and
e. Submit the entry via the online form or by completing the facebook competition entry form.
10. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this competition.
When will the winners be chosen?
11. This is not a game of chance. The winner will be selected based on creativity
12. This will be judged by the Publisher with the winner announced on May 19 2014 at BT Publishing office Suite 3, Level 4 189 Kent St Sydney NSW 2000
13. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided at the time of the pledge. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any of the winners by 5pm on 19th May 2014, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
14. Each facebook follower will receive the $100 voucher via email by the 21st May 2014.
15. The promoter will send the voucher to the email supplied by the entrant. The promoter is not liable for incorrect email addresses, loss or damage of the voucher.
How will my personal information be used?
17. If you are a winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the competition. you agree that we can use your first name and surname initials on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the competition, the event or the promoter.
18. By entering the competition you automatically agree to become part of the micenet AUSTRALIA and Vision Personal Training databases.
19. By entering the competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these terms and conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
20. By participating in the competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
21. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the competition. examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
22. The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control where the promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
23. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the promoter, such as but not limited to the micenet logo, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the competition winners are and shall remain the promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
24. The promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
25. The promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this competition or resulting from the prizes. Nothing shall exclude the promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
26. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.