Established in 1992, World Corporate Travel (wct) is an award winning event management and corporate travel company. Wct is a privately-owned business located in Milsons Point with a close working team and its business is dedicated to excellence through a wealth of creative travel skills, knowledge, industry contacts and leading technology.
Wct offers a diverse array of services to a variety of clients & industry sectors. The team is passionate about taking on new challenges and is looking for someone to join the fray.
This role will involve:
- Working with wct’s senior event manager and managing director to successfully deliver various conferences, events and group travel services from initial conception through to final billing
- Development and ongoing maintenance of event registration sites, portals, databases and mobile apps via EventsAIR
- Processing online registrations and administration as required
- Full account management of events including budget development and invoicing
- Ongoing liaison with clients and program suppliers such as hotels, offsite venues, speakers, transfer companies etc.
- Offering team support to ensure customer expectations are continuously met and exceeded
- Onsite delivery of event programs
- Managing wct social media accounts
- Attending various industry functions and educational programs as suitable
Requirements of the suitable candidate:
- Minimum of two years’ experience within the meeting and events industry
- Experience in using EventsAIR is an advantage
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong computer skills particularly using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Confidence in working both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and co-ordinate group and/or individual travel requirements (past experience working in travel or using GDS system a bonus)
- Organised, fun and go-getting personality who takes new challenges in their stride and is proactive in their approach to work
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi-task in your day-to-day work
- High levels of customer service
- Available to travel occasionally for onsite delivery of programs
If you meet the above criteria, they want to hear from you!
Please send through your resume to Gary Bender at email@example.com.