The Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) will host renowned speakers from Google, George P. Johnson, Jack Morton and more at its inaugural Convening Asia Pacific: The Global Recovery Forum event, which will be delivered in a hybrid format on Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
The program, which will be a mix of panels, seminars and workshops, will feature experienced event professionals including:
• Nicki Kenyon, board member, Australian Grand Prix Corporation, ex Facebook, Visa, Visit Victoria and experienced marketing and growth strategist
• Rebecca Hallett, APAC head of events & experiences, Google
• Anna Patterson, Vice President and managing director, George P. Johnson Experience Marketing, Singapore
• Jack Delosa, founder, chairman and executive director, The Entourage
• Lucille Marie Essey, SVP, executive creative director & show director, Greater China, Jack Morton Worldwide
• Lisa Ronson, CMO, Coles Group, ex Tourism Australia
• James Bennett, director of creative technologies APAC, Project Worldwide Hong Kong
Karen Bolinger, PCMA managing director of APAC, said the program and speakers embody exactly what is needed for event professionals right now.
“Through the APAC survey we’ve conducted we’ve heard loud and clear that reskilling and upskilling into the new world is top of everyone’s’ list. The content and speakers are experts in their fields of marketing, event experience and commercialisation.
“Some key sessions will provide valuable insights into digital marketing from the technical, creative, data insights and distribution channel perspectives. This will appeal to audiences who want to boost attendance and engagement, setting the event up for success and answering the ‘how’ of events today.
“We’ll be hearing from agencies who are on the cutting edge of technology about what event formats translate virtually, technology of the future and our speakers will share best practice tips and tricks to engage audiences.
“Convening Asia Pacific speakers draw on diverse professional backgrounds, and they are all supportive and optimistic for the future. They will share their practical insights and experiences on how to transition events, be visible and develop new mindsets for the individual, the business and the industry.”
Convening Asia Pacific: The Global Recovery Forum will take place at ICC Sydney on November 10 between 12pm-4pm AEDT. The live-streamed, interactive event will cover topics including digital events marketing, participation, risk management and digital sponsorship. For more information visit: www.conveningasiapacific.org