SITE Australia and New Zealand co-presidents Damion Breust and Marissa Fernandez are handing over the baton to a new president this month, achieving plenty during their joint tenure.
Among their achievements the pair were responsible for:
• The inauguration of SITE ANZ which required a minimum of 20 members to start
• Development of a solid strategic business plan, which they delivered on
• Together with their elite board the membership grew from zero to over 40 members
• Represented Site ANZ at global events
• Spoke on the main stage at various global events
• Continued to engage and support the industry during COVID-19
• Completed two very successful launch events in Sydney and Melbourne
• Had feature spots at AIME in February, with CEO of Site Global, Didier Scaillet, discussing the key trends to watch for incentive travel
• Worked with SITE Global to bring the Summits to Australia and New Zealand to promote two fantastic countries in the world for incentives
• Developed a webinar featuring Tourism Australia’s Penny Lyon which occurred on July 1.