Are you having industry friend update withdrawals? Don’t worry, so are we. Even though it’s only been one day.
For today’s update we caught up with David Dymmott from CC Conferences & Corporate Events, whose responses got us motivated and gave us a good chuckle. If you’re thinking that this picture looks familiar, it’s because Michael Walker used the same one a few weeks ago. The two of them ran into each other on a walk around Sydney – and it’s great to see that they complied with social distancing rules.
Have a read through David’s responses below.
What are the top 3 things you will do after lockdown?
- Delete Zoom from my phone and laptop.
- Head to the Blue Mountains to spend quality time with my son
- Go out for a beer with my industry mates!
What are your favourite things to do at home to keep you sane/happy?
- Sitting on my balcony in the sun reading a good book
- Keeping fit with a home workout. With only a 5.44kg medicine ball, ab roller and yoga mat, I have been very creative with dining room chairs, sofa, gas bottles (heavy) and bottles of washing liquid (mid-weight).
- Walking every second day – a 10km or more walk of the Inner West. Have made some great discoveries and you never know who you might meet along the way.
What new skills are you learning?
- Tolerance of my husband’s YouTube searches, he’s hooked on reality talent shows and so I can hear such greats as….. “Uzbekistan’s Got Talent”, “The Voice Mongolia”, “Costa Rica Idol” etc.
- MYOB – have been swatting up on all the finer details!! YAWN.