After collating visitor and broader stakeholder feedback, MEA has announced the venue, dates and additional program items for The Event Show 2016.
Royal Randwick will once again be hosting the show, with the 2016 event being held on August 25 and 26. It is believed a move to Thursday and Friday will assist in increasing general visitor numbers.
Some of the new initiatives being planned for 2016 include:
- ‘Event Pitch’ – A new concept and further opportunity for exhibitors to connect with visitors to pitch business
- With no hosted buyer program, this initiative will help connect you with more buyers in a more formal environment
- An ‘Entertainment Showcase’ held on the second evening (Friday night) that works in conjunction with this year’s highly successful speaker program on the first evening
- To help drive attendance on the second day and facilitate further networking opportunities
- The ‘Learning Lounge’ to be hosted on the main exhibition floor
- A theatrette on the main floor dedicated to providing exhibitors with the opportunity to present on their product or service
First release exhibition space is now available. All 2015 exhibitors will receive a 10 per cent discount on booth rates for 2016. Here are the costs for next year:
- First Release – $3500+gst (available until January 31)
- Standard Rates – $4495+gst
If you would like to save $1000 on your booth for next year, please contact MEA to secure your space. Contact Simon Shaw on (02) 9929 5400.