As part of Business Events Week, the MCEC is opening its doors to the public with a free event, Open Space on Thursday, February 28, from 11am to 2pm.
Join the MCEC for an engaging plenary session led by Simon Hammond, world leading expert on brand excellence and customer engagement, with a presentation that will rock the plenary stage.
The session will also offer up a panel of influential business leaders including:
- AusBiotech chief operations officer, Glenn Cross
- AFL chief executive, Andrew Demetriou
- The MCEC chief executive, Peter King
- VECCI chief executive, Mark Stone
- Les Williamson, vice president, Cisco Asia Pacific Area
In the main foyer a pop up installation of hawker-style food markets offers a complimentary taste of the MCEC’s award-winning produce and a range of Victorian suppliers.
Although this is a free event tickets are required for entry. To book and for more information visit openspace.mcec.com.au.