The Brisbane Convention Bureau this week launched what it’s calling new Brisbane Signature Experiences itineraries which include 14 unique experiences over four days. The launch coincided with the visit to the city of more than 100 national and international buyers for Dreamtime 2017– Tourism Australia’s signature incentive showcase.
Brisbane Convention Bureau acting general manager Juliet Alabaster said the new Brisbane Signature Experiences itinerary was designed to give incentive groups an immersive and authentic Australian experience in Brisbane.
“Whether they are touring the internationally acclaimed Gallery of Modern Art, experiencing an exhilarating helicopter flight over the spectacular Moreton Bay region, or indulging in bespoke laneway dining, this itinerary treats guests to a truly Australian experience that only Brisbane can offer,” Ms Alabaster said.
“We want the world to know about Brisbane’s remarkable incentive products and experiences and I think the buyers and media attending Dreamtime 2017 will be pleasantly surprised and inspired by what the city and surrounding regions have to offer.
Some of the experiences included on the Brisbane Signature Experiences itinerary are:
- Scenic flights over Brisbane City or Moreton Bay and Islands
- Tour of Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art
- Dining on the Wheel of Brisbane
- Exploring South Bank Parklands
- Heritage tour and dining at the Brisbane Showgrounds
- Brisbane City Hustle – a scavenger hunt experience within the city centre
- Italian pasta-making class at OTTO Ristorante
- Picnic by the Brisbane River
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Brisbane Racing Club
Find the full Brisbane Signature Experiences itinerary here.